- THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TIME!
See you in September 2019 for the next edition!
Build and pilot your very own wireless robotic rover and work cooperatively with others in rescue missions. Use your imagination to complete a series of challenges and make new friends in the mean time.
Appreciate architectural design as you learn to construct life-size structures. Work with a few friends to build something that can hold your combined weight!
Get your creative juices flowing by assembling your own mechanical thingamajig. See how wacky you can get by making something that will make others tickled with laughter.
Challenge your friends at the battle arena as you duke it out to see who will be the king of the ring or the swift speedster. Be determined to give your best but also remember to respect your opponent.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO PARENTS
- The OneMaker Games is an unstructured play event where children can explore different activity stations freely. As our space is limited, we ask that parents will register prior to the event so that we can allocate sufficient resources.
- Parents may observe your child(ren) from the side during the activity. Photography and/or videography is encouraged. Any parent is welcomed to join in the activities or to accompany your child(ren). An additional entry pass (& appropriate fee) applies.
- While some of the activities may involve some form of making or constructing, no materials may be taken out from the activity stations. Parents have the option to purchase the materials used. A price list will be available on-site for reference.
- Due to the free playing nature of the activities, children may be unsupervised at times. Please assist to remind your child(ren) to refrain from shouting or making excessive noise out of respect for those who may be working in the offices.